Training

When: Every first Sunday of every month -get a ticket- from $15 (Click Here).

Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Internet Experience

I may not be a billionaire, but I have had a great Internet experience in my life. Moved from unpleasant closed economies in the third world to a more open world wide economy, living in more flexible and cooperative environments.

How that happened? It was nothing new; I've just used biocybernetics to update the knowledge of Sun Wu, tweaking it from my own experience on how to survive a civil war and implement it on the Internet as my key to achieve higher and more noble results.

First, you must image yourself on a war-like environment. Here are the basics of that system:
  1. keep alive: secure your position or else you are death meat (use common sense to avoid risk)
  2. know who you talk to: filter your friends or face the consequences (your mouth can kill you)
  3. have something handy: keep hold of something of value handy (you can trade your way out/in with it)
  4. learn to close deals quickly: be effective or be misunderstood and die... never waste precious time (never look back, look forward)

With those 4 qualities, I was able to survive war and later on, set up businesses to get me where I am today. Now, when we are retiring from software trading and brokerage. we are releasing this system in learning modules.

A better Internet experience will get you better information to learn how to move forward, be more efficient and better connected to the world wide network offered by it.

Just remember this: if you are not using the Internet to better your life/business, then the net or someone else is using you (even if you don't notice it).

No comments: