Training

When: Every first Sunday of every month -get a ticket- from $15 (Click Here).

Monday, January 18, 2016

Security Indicator Light Blinking - 2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums

Thank you for forcing me to re-read the manual on this. I did study the
service manual. I missed the paragraph about the immobilizer system
because I was just looking at the the documentation for the warning
light. The flashing light indicates the immobilizer system is active
and is normal behavior. For some reason, for the past three months, I
hadn't noticed the blinking light. In my last few cars, there was an alarm light either on top of the dash or on the ends of the door lock buttons
that flashed when the alarm was activated. I guess it's all part of
learning a new brand of car. This is the first Mazda I've owned. 




Security Indicator Light Blinking - 2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums

No comments: