Training

When: Every first Sunday of every month -get a ticket- from $15 (Click Here).

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

No money no honey? | Corection: "No target no honey.."

"Setting up a road without having a target equals to drive directly to a brick wall. There's only one thing in life for certain: you've got  life, death and taxes you aslso got a story of a target; and targets. If you don't set up a target you wont end up in the right destination and you will probably go completely the wrong way."
Oliver Yates (former CEO for Clean Energy Finance Corp - CEFC)

"So there it is: People don't really want to grow up, people don't really want to change, people don't really want to be happy. As someone so wisely said to me, "Don't try to make them happy, you'll only get in trouble. Don't try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it irritates the pig.""
Tony DeMello

"Most people tell you they want to get out of kindergarten, but don’t believe them.
Don’t believe them! All they want you to do is to mend their broken toys. “Give me back my wife. Give me back my job. Give me back my money. Give me back my reputation, my success.” This is what they want; they want their toys replaced. That’s all. Even the best psychologist will tell you that, that people don’t really want to be cured. What they want is relief; a cure is painful."
TonyDeMello (Awareness)

In business life: "no sales means no business". YOU have to constantly set up sales targets all the time. The old story applies here, "sale, sale, sale". With LFT-Australia we will finance your sales plan to promote using:
  1. Biomarketing
  2. Neural networking
  3. Virtual reality simulations
  4. Online and Offline events.
 Don't push your product/service, don't "try to make pigs sing", and most importantly do not promise to "fix broken toys".

No comments: