Training

When: Every first Sunday of every month -get a ticket- from $15 (Click Here).

Monday, October 29, 2018

RAS game role play



My friend was designing a game about "visions of better self", I offered my services without thinking in payments or costs, just pondering what we could do together. For a few week we had a weekly review and clearing the area about Biocybernetics and how Neuro-programing can bring solutions to his project. Eventually I asked him to stop the meeting and play the game, or at least the bared-bone-game we had put together in one of my blueprints.

Using a blueprint of a game (Better me 1.1)  I decided to test it in my own life and see what could happen, thinking it was "just a game" not even a fully fleshed game, just a blueprint. BUT here's what happened to my unbeliever position: it was crashed and renewed at the same time!

The game consist in a branch of Neural Experiential Growth Potential (NEGP) tapping the Reticular Activating System (RAS), in lay terms: test our brains in how we can increase options to read surrounding information and find the most relevant we need to achieve leverage at the right time and right place.

No harm trying it -I thought- and I went to it on full steam for one week. I was disconnected to my friend (who is designing his game using my blueprint), Monday morning comes and then bang! I found myself with a fine to pay for $400 plus 3 negative points! I felt discouraged and kind of going back to my old selfish and addictive actions. I asked myself "this will never change, I try to move forward and I got hit with a sledgehammer again and again!"

No option, I had to keep going in life. No crying, no blaming, let's move on. And so I did, or thought I did. In less than 48 hours I came out of the Gym with an excruciating pain in my back. My negative thinking was wining and I was almost giving in... But I remembered the "game" and went to read it and use the web apps of it. "Stupid game" I said to myself, "good for nothing piece of ...!" Anyway cutting a long story short, I followed the instructions once more (read your virtue of the day, make a note of it, keep it thinking from the centre of your eyebrows, etc."

I kept hammering "what this is going to do? NOTHING!" It's just "kids' game" I remained saying over and over again, until I surrendered to the back pain and remember "better go to bet, relax the lower back muscles and listen to this meditations in this game, this may help me not to fall in the drinking habit again". Well I did that for just 2 days, in the third day I had an appointment with a head hunter who promotes your CV to key corporations, the phone did not stop ringing offering me job interviews for more projects.

But still that "fine" was hanging in my mind as the Sword of Damocles. I remember when I said before going to rest my back the first time "I have no luck, I'm condemned to live in pain, anger and regret, I have NO luck!" Went to the bed, did my meditation for one hour, and went back to the "fine people", explained what did happen and left the computer desk back to my meditation room, completely accepting the output of the fine and stopping feeling anger or sad for that.

For few seconds I was completely freed in my mind and went to celebrate it not with a beer, I went to remember my virtue of the day and how it connected to my present and my past. After another 45 minutes of mediation in my virtues of that week and linking emotions and traumas I had on me I felt so much in peace to return to the computer room. What I saw was an incredible output, the negative points were removed from my file! The $400 fine was in the trash bin on the database of the people who did fine me and I realised that this mediation game was a serious business!

On Thursday night we went online and watched David Attenborough's "Rise of Animals: Triumph of the Vertebrates", and had a fantastic time learning about the evolution of the vertebrates jumping out of the water coming out to the new life breathing air. How they started to grow limbs and other must needed parts of their bodies. It was amazing!

Then, finishing the first part of the documentary, I brought a memory of the past, from my childhood. In my Jewish tradition, my family was very fond of King David's Psalms, specially the #91 that goes like this:
"Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
 I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
    my God, in whom I trust."

Later that same day, I went for my wife coming from work and decided to walk our way back home after meeting in the Gym. It was dark and the driveway to our home was pitch black, I went to check the mailbox and when going back to my wife I did step in something that I felt like a plastic, maybe some lollies (it's close to Halloween I thought), to my amazed eyes it was a 20cm little reptile, a little snake it was to big to be a worm! I fully did stand on the little beast and I did not kill it, the poor animal was twisting in pain, my wife grabbed it and gave it to our next door neighborhoods who happily took the little refugee in their lushed garden, they named the little skink "Victor".

Then, after living their home I remember the last part of the Psalm:

"If you say, "The Lord is my refuge,"
    and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
    no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
    to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
    so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
    you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 "Because he loves me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him;
    I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name."

And recalled what an spiritual teacher told me "you will trample the great lion and the cobra and they won't hurt you because you will NOT hurt them either". I was amazed and could not wait to tell my game mate about the findings of just a couple of days playing his game of "making a better self".

The news haven't stopped, before typing this a professional recruitment company in the city just rang me asking me what projects I'd like to work with, what sort of hourly rate I expect to be paid and in which cities or countries. I think this is a trick in the "game" once more, because, remember, last week I got many interviews ready for this week talking with community and very humane groups, I will go check my virtues of place myself following -once more- the rules of the game and see what comes out of that.

Clues: the little skink had tiny little limbs still not formed in his current evolution stage, the Psalm that was hammered to my mind in my childhood to remember under stressful circumstances had a reptile, following my heart on what I wanted to do in my next project took me to areas I never imagine before, releasing myself from the clutches of the fine's stress opened a gate to manage my lower back pain and think in those things I never paid attention before, instead of trying to be close to my game mate I isolated myself in my little game corner, meeting new people out of my comfort zone pushed my thinking forward.

Remember the NEGP and RAS? My brain was using the Reticular Activating System (RAS) to process information coming to by brain (there are 3 of them by the way) and the Neural Experiential Growth Potential (NEGP) was stimulated, therefore the neuron fired information much faster than before to collect, review, delete and keep only the information they needed to move me forward. JUST BY PLAYING A VIRTUES GAME!!!!

Anyway, here is my information so far, you can do it yourself if you want to, we will be needing players very, very soon! Free if you want to test the game in this phase of development! -contact us-


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://eideticimagepsychology.com/dr-akhter-ahsen/

https://www.michaeljemery.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/RAS.jpg

https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4899-2623-4_17

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eidetic_memory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKhtYRENga0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4ugfCjqlZ4

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yourelink.Eidetic&hl=en

Imprinting VR images to RAS using NEGP