Training

When: Every first Sunday of every month -get a ticket- from $15 (Click Here).

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

From Nicholas. (Farmer and surfer member of LFT)

Hi Ruben

Great to speak with you today! I've been trying to get in touch with someone from Billabong without success. I am fond of the company because they are Australian and I'm an Australian surfer. I've been following their story for quite some time.
I believe I have a great product to offer them (with an Australian patent) and I'd like to be a part of their rebuilding process.

If Billabong are not interested however, I'll do business with any of the major surf brands.

Have a great trip to ---!

Regards

Nicholas K

1 comment:

Approach Community said...

Hi Nick, we've got a contact for you that can hitch you closer: Paul D. : 0402 366 xxx . He has a personal experience in a Kayak he developed...

You can do it yourself or in the case if you'd like to connect your business to LFT's network we could organise something.

Please comment in: http://www.lftaustralia.com/raison-detre/