Training

When: Every first Sunday of every month -get a ticket- from $15 (Click Here).

Friday, October 9, 2015

My mouse doesn't move my pointer but the buttons w... - Logitech Forums



Ok, so I had the same problem, with my DPI Gear Head, Laser Mouse. It
was quite an easy fix, all you need is 1 Q-Tip, and a toothpick. So
first you want to stick the Q-Tip, in to where the laser comes out,
should be under the mouse, and move it around in there (The Q-Tip
Shouldn't go all the way in). Remove the Q-Tip out of the slot, and then
flip it to the other side. After flipping to the other side, stick that
side of the Q-Tip into the slot, and then take the toothpick, and kinda
of push the Q-Tip in further. This worked with my mouse, and I figured
out that there was a dust build up, covering the plastic, which would
then block the Laser, from coming out to see the movements. I hope this
helped you, it worked for me, but I don't know if it will work for you.







My mouse doesn't move my pointer but the buttons w... - Logitech Forums

No comments: