Training

When: Every first Sunday of every month -get a ticket- from $15 (Click Here).

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

LFT-Australia, the ethical sense behind the website

Thanks T, you know we love you as a friend and as such we appreciate the time you took to write your email. I will do my best improving those points you refer to and I'm happy to count you as one of my friends to share the following personal information.

I know how you feel about "directions in life" I've been there and that's why I want to go to the V retreat that you have attended in the past. Maybe if I tell you why this LFT-Australia started, you can help me to explain it better to myself:

-------------- start --------------

LFT (lift fair trade) was my personal tool to get me out of stressful fight-for-survive cycles as a third world dweller: and move into a better coordinated flow of actions occurring in my life by lifting a fair trade with myself by myself. LFT is a way of thinking, it's a system to de-program the mind and use 'fairness as the common currency and goal'. It eventually became a website because people was asking me how I did this "technique of coordination towards less stress in the material world, considering money, work and bills to pay".

In the process, we realized that: "possessions" and "fixed positions" were the key factors to promote  divisions and stress in our countries, our societies, our families, our friends and our mind. Finding the silver bullet to fix it in one go was impossible, the creation of a country were possessions were not the main actor was hard to build in our consumerist societies. Hence we did it in our personal and daily living, in our mind: "A neural system that can accommodate my needs, goals and skills"; a website in which 'money' and 'possessions' did not limit the users. They can pay with cash, with their time, skills or any other way that promotes compassion and tolerance.

How to run that in a practical way: is what we teach/learn from each other at LFT's courses. Using biocybernetics we were able to liberate more options to trade with one another without using the "money" system as a limiting power. "Cybernetics, the science of communications and automatic control systems in both machines and living things". Both were used by LFT to build awareness of the power of fair deals with one another and with our own mind.

Some explanations: "Biocybernetics is the application of cybernetics to biological science, composed of biological disciplines that benefit from the application of cybernetics including neurology and multicellular systems".
Services/Products: you will find products and services that are linked with marketing, information technologies, personal development and business management in our website; they are there with a purpose. To make individuals help those without the capacity to obtain them with LFT. In this way, older members will explore the pleasure to help strangers without any linked conditions beyond those attached to fairness.

People come to LFT to learn the method: to understand with examples, to talk to the people that have used it or have benefited from a system where fairness is the cornerstone. Eventually, they will become trainers in their own way and time. They will show their friends, family, society and country, how fairness is a better tool to deal with each other. How tolerance is a universal weapon to achieve our material or ethical goals.

In our courses we start with: a coordinated set of actions, using the Internet to lift fair trade making a more peaceful mind to plan -with clear intentions- the actions towards stress reduction.
---- thanks T and M for making me write this and not hide this in products and services that others will not understand ---

No comments: